Today when I was exporting some solution from one Org to another got an different error.
“The dependent component SavedQuery (Id=”View GUID”) does not exist. Failure trying to associate it with SystemForm (Id=”Some Id”) as a dependency. “
Here is the fix for it
- Open customizations XML in some editor and search with “View GUID”. Found a view is showing multiple view ids in the XML of the sub grid.
- Check the XML further to know where the sub grid is placed.
- Open CRM form and goto subgrid properties.
- Set view selector to Show All Views, save and publish the customizations.
- Re-open the same again and set View Selector to Off, save and publish the changes.
That’s it. Now, you can export the solution and happily import to another without any issue.
Hope it helps.